I'm Directioner 4 ever

I'm Directioner 4 ever

duminică, 27 mai 2012

Scrisoarea mea pentru One Direction .



Hei you ! 
You have changed my life..Why ? Because with your voice make me dream like nobody else ..but all this is just a dream..because I'll never meet ,I'll never hug,I'll never give you a kiss on the cheek..I'll never tell you what I feel for you...i love you .
If one day I'll be able to meet you , I say this:

Niall: you are fantastic ,wonderful , beautiful and Your voice gets me a tear . do not ever say you're ugly , do not ever say you do not have a wonderful voice , never say these things.. NEVER . you do not know,you are beautiful .I get lost every time in yourbeautiful eyes you are my angel ,you don't know how I would hug you . I love you Niall forever <3


Harry :I can not find the words to describe yourself .you're wonderful . your curls, your eyes,your voice,your dimples..you are perfect . You're very sweet . I would hug you for 1 minute , I would give you a little kiss on the cheek..I wish .. ... that one day you will realize my dream . I love you Harry <3


Liam : you make me crazy . When you start to sing I'm in another world .Your voice makes me dream . you have something special your smile makes me heart beat . I would also give you a little sweet kiss on the cheek .you have a beautiful girlfriend like you. I love you Liam <3

Zayn : I'm trying to find a defect . But I do not find . Who said that perfection does not exist  was wrong . Your sweet eyes..when you look at me a tear falls ..Your voice inspires me safe , I would shake your hand and to embrace for a second . Help me to realize my dream. Please . I love you so much

Louis : You are special . I love to see you dressed instriped , I love your beautiful voice . I'm sad when you manage to make me smile . when I walk and I see a pigeon think of you and Kevin . I would hug you .I wish that one day you get married to Eleanoryou are very sweet together . I love you Louis . Also take care of Harry . You know that's always in trouble . ahah <3

Ok, this is me..an Italian directioner . I'm 16 . Blue eyes, long brown hair curls.I'm a dancer. Modern and hip-hop .I love cats and food .I always eat but not fattening.my friends call me Niall two.I have two little dimples. and I fell in love with you.I would like to hug . to give you a kiss on the cheek . I never loved someone so much in my life..never . guys I've stolen my heart. I  do not know what I'd dowithout you . I'm italian directioner, help me to achieve my greatestdream . Please . I love One Direction .  I did not come to Sanremobecause I live at South..Reggio Calabria . 11  hours by train


This is the Sea . Is beautiful . Come one in Reggio Calabria . 
This is my cat <3
This is my naturaly hair ...
I love One Direction <3 I'm a Italian Directioner
this drawing done by my friend  Vittoria Galimi . 


Un comentariu: